'I saw absolutely nothing for us to worry about' - what the

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Réseau arc en ciel 3 Index du Forum // Informations sur les membres // Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Chomeurs

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Mai - 07:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: 'I saw absolutely nothing for us to worry about' - what the Répondre en citant
'I saw absolutely nothing for us to worry about' - what the Fulham fans are saying about Aston Villa ahead of the Championship play-off final

sbobet789 Aston Villa and Fulham have both sold out of their ticket allocations for the weekend's huge play-off final at Wembley. The time for talking is nearly over and all that's left is for both clubs to try and do the business on the pitch. Fans of Fulham have been busy having their say on the game over at 'Friends of Fulham' - here's a flavour of their thoughts.

Milo: Villa’s main threat is in midfield. Grealish is some player - think a cross between Johansen and Cairney. Snodgrass didn’t look too special over the two legs but i know he’s highly rated by their fans. Jedinak is solid. In a sense, their midfield closely mirrors the structure of ours with two creatives and a holding midfielder. 

Defence is solid with Chester (highly rated) and Terry. However surely the latter means they will struggle with our pace.  Finally a lot of hard work by their strikers .. quite similar to us in shape with two wingers who look to drive on the counter. However no real potency to speak of and certainly no Mitro figure in the centre. 

I think the key to the game will be marking Grealish out the game with McDonald. I genuinely feel Villa offer very little apart from him. I certainly think we can afford to commit players in attack provided he’s kept quiet because their strikers lack any real threat compared to Derby. 

maoconnor: I am glad we are playing Villa, they will try to play "real" football against us, and in doing so that will allow us to use our possession and composure to unlock them piece by piece. I think if we score first and early, could be a wonderful night for the boys in White! Wouldn't surprise me if we had to wait for the 60th minute or so break them down though.

Fulham Joe: I saw absolutely nothing from Aston Villa for us to worry about. If we get beaten, it willl be because we're Fulham and we never ever win a final. If we're on a going day, and get even a tiny bit of luck, we'll take care of them, I'm certain of it.

Andy S: For the one and only time this season Win and we are promoted lose and we are not. It is in our hands. We will win Sherlock: I think it's clear, if we play our best, we are a better side than Villa. But they have more experience on and off the field and after all it's football - the best team doesn't always win. sbobet789

Statto: The two teams are very finely balanced. We won't be expected to win easily, which is good, because we don't deal well with the pressure of expectation. With the pressure off, I think we'll be at our best, but a fully fit Villa team is a team (probably the only team, aside from Wolves) that can come close to our level if they're also at their best. 

Carborundum: The Wembley pitch is five yards longer than Craven Cottage and a staggering ten yards longer than Villa Park according to Wikipedia. Aston Villa have a defensive leader whose inclination will be to play deep and oblige his fellow defenders to play to his line. There will be acres of space. 

hovewhite: We will win,we have broke the winless run we have pace all down the sides,mitro is due a goal,we have seen sess who's sniffer in the box for the knockdown and rebounds.Terry has no pace only slow very slow.  Off the pitch we have slav the orchestra,the conductder. the tactician. Only the team not applying the plan Will stop us. 

supersimmo123: Villa worry me hugely. I think they have everything required to cause us trouble. I get people say we can hurt them with pace, but being honest they hardly struggled with Traore who is one of the fastest if not the fastest in the league. They have experience throughout their spine, Terry, Jedinak, Snodgrass etc whilst they have Adomah, Kodja and Grealish who are fantastic players and for me could play at a higher level, certainly the latter. sbobet789

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Mai - 07:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Réseau arc en ciel 3 Index du Forum // Informations sur les membres // Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden